Worldcare’s Comprehensive, Domestic and Multi-Trip Travel Insurance policies provide the option to add a 'Snow Pack' to cover skiing and snow sports for an additional cost.
Whether you’re a skier or a snowboarder, we can help cover your snowy adventure to New Zealand, Canada, Japan, the European Alps or even further afield! Our Snow Pack covers your equipment, piste closure, emergency rescue and more.*
*Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Please refer to Product Disclosure Statement for full details.
Snow Pack—what’s covered?
- Overseas Emergency Snow Sport Assistance#^—up to $100,000*
- If your snow sport equipment is stolen, accidently damaged, lost or delayed#—up to $2,000*
- Snow Sport Pack#—up to $1,000 to cover unused pre-booked and pre-paid ski passes, ski hire, tuition fees or lift passes if you are injured or become sick during your trip
- Piste Closure#—up to $1,000*
- Bad Weather and Avalanches#—up to $1,000
This is a summary of the cover provided and details the benefit limit per person. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply; refer to the Product Disclosure Statement.
*Sub-limits apply—refer to the Optional Covers—Cruise Pack and Snow Pack Policy Benefits in the Product Disclosure Statement for details.
^You don’t have cover under this benefit while travelling in Australia.
#You only have cover for these benefits if the relevant pack has been purchased
Please note that age and cover restrictions apply to our Snow Pack.
Snow Packs have an additional excess of $500, which can't be changed or removed. Overseas Medical & Hospital Expenses or Cancellation claims arising from your participation in snow sport activities will incur a $500 excess in addition to your chosen base excess.
If you’d like more information on what’s covered or would prefer to get a quote over the phone, call 1800 008 614 and we’ll be happy to help.