Enjoy your holiday with our Comprehensive Travel Insurance. It is designed to cover overseas emergency assistance and repatriation expenses, overseas medical and hospital expenses as well as cancellation*. Cancellation cover applies from the moment you buy your policy, and the benefit limit is selectable - so you can choose the level of cover right for you.
If you become sick or are unexpectedly unable to travel, we may cover additional accommodation and travel costs*. Lost travel documents, luggage (including laptops, tablet computers, cameras, mobile phones and electronic gadgets) and stolen cash are also covered*.
We also offer rental vehicle excess cover, designed to cover the excess specified in the rental agreement or the property damage you're liable to pay if you have an accident while driving a rental vehicle, or it is damaged or stolen while in your custody*.
*Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and applicable sub-limits apply. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for details.
Comprehensive Travel Insurance—what’s covered?
- Overseas Emergency Assistance^
- Overseas Medical and Hospital Expenses^
- Funeral Expenses^
- Accidental Death
- Permanent Disability^#
- Choice of the level of cancellation cover you require, from the moment you purchase your policy*^^
- Travel delay expenses*
- Alternative transport expenses^
- Lost, stolen or damaged luggage, personal effects and valuables*
- If your travel documents (including passports), transaction cards or travellers cheques are lost, stolen or destroyed^
- Theft of cash
- Rental vehicle excess cover
- Personal Liability#
- And more—see the Product Disclosure Statement for full details
This is a summary of the cover provided. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and applicable sub-limits apply; refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for details.
^You do not have cover under this benefit while travelling in Australia.
#You will not have cover under Benefits 1.5 Permanent Disability and 6.1 Personal Liability for any claims arising from your participation in any activities listed under Adventure Pack or your participation in snow sport activities.
*Sub-limits apply—refer to the Policy Benefits section of the Product Disclosure Statement for details.
^^A default limit for Benefit 2.1 Cancellation is automatically included in your cover unless you make a selection. However, you are able to choose different levels of cover from the amounts available to you when you purchase your policy. Any benefit limit selected by you will be shown on your Certificate of Insurance. The benefit limit shown will be the most we will pay for all claims under Benefit 2.1 Cancellation.
Comprehensive Travel Insurance extras
You may also be eligible to purchase one or more of our optional covers to add onto your policy
- Overseas Emergency Snow Sport Assistance*^#
- If your snow sport equipment is stolen, accidently damaged, lost or delayed*#
- Snow Sport Pack#—cover unused pre-booked and pre-paid ski passes, ski hire, tuition fees or lift passes if you are injured or become sick during your trip
- Piste Closure*#
- Bad Weather and Avalanche#
- Medical Cover while Cruising#
- Evacuation Cover—Ship to Shore*#
- Cabin Confinement*#
- Pre-paid Shore Excursion Cancellations#
- Formal Cruise Attire Lost, Damaged or Stolen#
- Formal Wear Delayed#
- Marine Rescue Diversion*#
- Cover for your participation in some additional adventure activities not already included. These activities are listed in more detail in our Adventure Pack.
This is a summary of the cover provided for our optional covers. Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and applicable sub-limits apply; refer to the Product Disclosure Statement.
*Sub-limits apply—refer to the Optional Covers—Cruise Pack and Snow Pack Policy Benefits in the Product Disclosure Statement for details.
^You don’t have cover under this benefit while travelling in Australia.
#You only have cover for these benefits if the relevant pack has been purchased.