Our Multi-Trip insurance covers you for multiple journeys within a 12 month period subject to each journey being within the maximum trip duration you select.
This policy covers additional expenses if you become sick or are unable to travel, and extends to your accompanying spouse and dependants, listed on the Certificate of Insurance. Cover for lost luggage (including laptops, tablet computers, cameras, mobile phones and electronic gadgets—limits apply*) is also included. Stolen cash and stolen travel documents are included in the international policy*.
We provide you with up to $6,000 towards your rental vehicle excess if you have an accident while driving a rental vehicle, or it is damaged or stolen while in your custody*.
The maximum journey period for any one trip is either 15 days, 30 days or 45 days, as selected by you.
We will cover you for both international and domestic journeys on our Multi-trip plan, however any travel within Australia must include a destination at least 250 kilometres from your home.
Our Multi-trip Plan is only available to travellers who are aged under 75 years at the time the Certificate of Insurance is issued.
*Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for details.
What’s covered with Worldcare’s Multi-trip Travel Insurance?
- Unlimited*~ Overseas Emergency Assistance^
- Unlimited~ Overseas Medical and Hospital Expenses^
- Accidental Death—up to $25,000
- Permanent Disability^#—up to $25,000
- Choice of the level of cancellation cover you require, from the moment you purchase your policy*^^
- Travel Delay Expenses—up to $2,000*
- Alternative Transport Expenses^—up to $5,000
- Lost, stolen or damaged luggage, personal effects and valuables—up to $10,000*
- If your travel documents (including passports), transaction cards or travellers cheques are lost, stolen or destroyed^—up to $5,000
- Theft of Cash—up to $250
- Rental vehicle excess if your hire car is damaged or stolen—up to $6,000*
- Personal Liability#—up to $5 million
This is a summary of the cover provided and details the single plan benefit limit. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply; refer to the Product Disclosure Statement.
*Sub-limits apply—refer to the Policy Benefits section of the Product Disclosure Statement for details.
~Where used, the term "Unlimited" only means there is no capped dollar sum insured. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply—refer to the Policy Benefits and General Exclusions sections of the Product Disclosure Statement for details.
^You do not have cover under this benefit while travelling in Australia.
#You will not have cover under Benefits 1.4 Permanent Disability and 6.1 Personal Liability for any claims arising from your participation in any activities listed under Adventure Pack or your participation in snow sport activities.
^^A default limit for Benefit 2.1 Cancellation is automatically included in your cover unless you make a selection. However, you are able to choose different levels of cover from the amounts available to you when you purchase your policy. Any benefit limit selected by you will be shown on your Certificate of Insurance. The benefit limit shown will be the most we will pay for all claims under Benefit 2.1 Cancellation.