Whether you're planning the holiday of a lifetime, or just a short trip away, make sure you're covered for emergencies with our holiday travel insurance.
No-one likes to think about things going wrong, especially on holiday. But the unexpected could happen and it could be disastrous, not to mention very expensive, if you don't have insurance.
Imagine what it might cost you if:
- you get malaria while travelling in Africa and have to be hospitalised.
- you lose your wallet and passport on a 3-night trip to Bali.
- someone sideswipes the campervan you've hired and you're up for a huge hire car insurance excess.
- you miss your flight and have to cancel the AFL grand final tickets you'd booked.
- you break a leg while skiing in the Alps and have to be airlifted to safety.
Worldcare has a range of for overseas or local holidays. Our range of plans include:
We provide cover for most medical emergencies, injury and treatment, repatriation, lost or stolen items, cancellations and delays, personal liability, plus much more.
Our insurance premiums are often cheaper than some airlines, agents or travel companies, because you're buying direct from us. That doesn't mean we skimp on your cover, though.
We provide assistance as part of the international Allianz Global Assistance group, who has the size, reach and expertise to help you anywhere in the world if you need emergency medical care.
If you would like more information, or just prefer not to book online, you can also contact our Call Centre on 1800 008 614 and we'll talk you through the options.