A happy family holiday is one of the best gifts you can give your children. Whether it's a weekend away, an extended camping trip or the trip of a lifetime to Disneyland, you can help ensure it's a happy experience with Worldcare travel insurance.
Worldcare designs its packages with family travel in mind.
- Lower premiums - Save up to 50% on your premium by buying directly from us.
- Kids covered free on all family travel insurance policies - Dependent children or grandchildren under 21 are covered free with your policy when they travel with you.
- More activities covered - A range of family activities are covered, including surfing, bungee jumping, skiing and whitewater rafting.
- More options are available - select from Budget Travel Insurance, if you're on a limited budget, Australia Only Travel Insurance, if you're travelling only within Australia, Comprehensive Travel Insurance covers most situations overseas, and Frequent Traveller International Insurance , or Frequent Traveller Australia Insurance , if you travel often for work or leisure.
Unlike some other companies, Worldcare takes into account different family situations.
- We allow for step-parents travelling with their step-children.
- Defacto couples (provided your relationship has legal status) with children or step-children are covered.
- Grandchildren are included provided they are dependent and under 21.
- Your children can be adopted or fostered.
- One parent travelling with children can take out a single policy (Single Frequent Traveller or Single Comprehensive) and still cover up to 10 dependants.
An accident or emergency can leave you with hefty bills if you are not insured. Don't let the holiday of a lifetime become an ongoing nightmare.
It's easy and convenient to book your Holiday Travel Insurance directly online with Worldcare. You can select from our Australia Only , Budget , Comprehensive, Frequent Traveller International or Frequent Traveller Australia insurance options. If you would like more information, or just prefer not to book online, you can also contact our Call Centre 24 hours, 7 days.